Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2011, 02:02 PM
Familiar Face

Default times running out ??

hi all i tried without success before so ill give this one more go !
Im i swm im 49 and looking to find a cruise mate,prefer a female as it just seems when dining a couple,ie M and F fits in better ??
I am in the Uk the North West and can fly from man or liverpool,or meet up at the departure port ?
I have shared the costs of a holiday before with someone of the opposite sex with out any problems,its just cheaper !
I have to give notice at work so the sooner i find a cruise and someone to share the better chance of getting the dates
I have been on NCL before and quite liked them...and RCCI but not as much,but i would like to try some other cruise line as well ?
I have done alaska twice and the med departing from venice...i dont really have a cruise or destination in mind,but i like ones with a lot of ports of call and i would be looking at a week only...so if anyone interested drop me a line ?
warren
Sponsored Links