Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 19th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking Female Cruisemate for Transatlantic Hamburg Germany To New York June 1

Hi,
I am looking for a cabin mate for my younger sister (24). She will be traveling back after a couple of cruises we do together and I will be staying behind. I would like to find someone who is not a crazy party person and would keep an eye on my little sister for me. She is very laid back and will probably work out or read most of the time or just hang by the pool. Any age is fine as we both have friends of all ages however, we usually bond with older folks.
We prefer the Hamburg, Germany to New york, June 1.
However, we might be able to do the England, to Nyc June 3 instead.
Let me know your thoughts, we are somewhat flexible but would love to book something soon.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
cabinmate, cruise, cunard, hamburg, june, mate, ny, seeking, transaatlantic