Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 20th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for April/May Cruise Mate from NYC

I am 29 SM. Need a cruise bad. Willing to go anywhere, just don't want to pay double price for traveling alone. I am open to go on any cruise, any date, and don't really have any preference for roommate. I am open to any gender, age, race or sexual orientation. Just so you know I am 29, white, straight male. Let me know it you are interested.
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2011, 08:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am 21, asian male student. Currently taking a break, but should let you know just in case. I am looking for a mate that would be willing to go Balcony instead of suite or Inner. I have only two issues that might need resolving and disclosed as thus: Smoking, female companions that forces you to occupy room (I will beat the **** out of you; if you "just" wanted invite a female and "just" accidentally use my bed.)
Now, as far as cargo and cleanliness goes: I'm moderately clean and strictly against having more than 2 suitcases. You don't need all that crap cluttering up space. Oh by the way, when I say moderately clean, I meant no throwing or spilling stuff all over even if the rooms are cleaned in the daytime.

I don't know if you're a day or night person so you'll have to tell me. I don't want you waking me up 5 in the morning or me waking you up 12pm at night. Though in terms of preference, I usually like to wake up around 6-7am to exercise and sleep maybe 10-12pm.

If there is anything you want to know or ask, please do.
Now, if I fit your category of a shipmate for your months of april-may, PM me.

Last edited by Ming Liu; April 22nd, 2011 at 09:08 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2011, 09:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Oh yeah, on a side-note: the next most available cruise is on april 24 for about 800 per person/balcony. If you find a better deal, be my guest.

Last thing, I'm only taking cruises for duration of 7 days or longer.

Last edited by Ming Liu; April 22nd, 2011 at 09:08 PM.
Old April 24th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, my cabinmate had to cancel - I'm off on Apr 29/2011 from Ft Lauderdale to Vancouver via Panama Canal. You can see some of my posts for the cruise on this site. Cost is $1000 + taxes. If interested, phone me 1-250-995-2412

Not sure if it is still possible to add a person, but I could try. Marg
Old April 27th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Familiar Face

Trans-Atlantic? Queen Mary 2, NYC to England, dep. May 17th? If interested, e-mail me at jr1234554@yahoo.com.
Old May 17th, 2011, 02:46 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NYC May 29

Hi,

I'm thinking of going on Norwegian Gem on May 29 from NYC to Bermuda which is $649 interior and $999 balcony. I'm open to any cruise on that date for 7 days from NYC or other ports on anything except Carnival.

Another one that I'm also interested in, a bit unusual, is the Spanish line Pullmantur's Horizon for 7 days out of Cozumel which is only $439 and includes drinks, but you have to fly to Cancun and ferry over to Cozumel. It caters to Spanish speakers, but the crew does speak English and signs are also in English, so it could be kind of fun. It's a former Princess ship so it's nice.

I'm a very relaxed guy who just needs a vacation and loves ships. We can talk more if it sounds good. my email is j k u r s o n i s @yahoo.com (remove the spaces between the letters)

Thanks, Jeff

Last edited by Aft pool; May 17th, 2011 at 02:53 AM.
Old May 14th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnosticmayhem View Post
I am 29 SM. Need a cruise bad. Willing to go anywhere, just don't want to pay double price for traveling alone. I am open to go on any cruise, any date, and don't really have any preference for roommate. I am open to any gender, age, race or sexual orientation. Just so you know I am 29, white, straight male. Let me know it you are interested.
Still looking? paul.drake12@yahoo.com