Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 16th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking Cabinmate for Carnival Magic

for the transatlantic from Barcelona or the inaugural cruise out of Galveston Nov 14 (sun-mon) 6 day cruise going to Costa Maya, MexicoCozumel, Mexico

Other cruises that I am looking at is Destiny out of Miami In either July or early October

The Elvis themed cruise out of Jacksonville on the Carnival Fascination in January

Please let me know if you are interested at fitcruiser@gmail.com. I am a Platinum cruiser so get priority embarkation and debarktation.

I'm very easy going and laid back cruiser. I have had success on here with finding a cabinmates for previous cruisers and its worked out very well.

I don't discriminate and age is also just a number
Sponsored Links
Old May 17th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Familiar Face

Hi
I guess you didn't fancy the cruises I have booked, Transatlantic from Southampton plus Oasis.
I would have liked to have had a reply.
Regards
Old May 22nd, 2011, 07:10 AM
Familiar Face

Carol..

I did not get your email. Emails can sometimes get misplaced, maybe its in my spam inbox as sometimes that does happen.

I am going to Europe for the whole month of October and a the end of October I am booked on the Carnival Magic sailing out of Barcelona for a 16 day transatlantic cruise which I am also sailing on the Magic the following week out of Galveston. I am trying to find a cabinmate for this as it is already paid for.
Old May 22nd, 2011, 05:07 PM
Familiar Face

Thats a shame, my transatlantic leaves Southampton 4th November & then onto Oasis 19th November......thats if it happens. I haven't had much luck in finding anyone to do either of the cruises & can't afford to do it as a single. The Brits seem to be a bit more reserved when it comes to sharing....or have panty of money to pay the supplements. Would be nice to keep in touch for the future as I love cruising & have lost my companion who no longer wishes to holiday with me.
Regards
Old May 22nd, 2011, 05:45 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Snoozeman Send a message via Yahoo to Snoozeman

I'm on both the TA and 6day as well. Solo on TA.

My Personal Cruise Blog: My Cruise Blog

Future Cruises:
Carnival Dream-Caribbean-7/13/2014, Carnival Triumph-Caribbean-7/28/2014, Carnival Legend-South Pacific-8/30/2014, MSC Preziosa-Mediterranean-10/25/2014, MSC Fantasia-Mediterranean-11/2/2014, Navigator of the Seas-12/14/2013, Norwegian Jewel-1/3/2015, Emerald Princess-1/11/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/2/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/15/2015.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:58 PM
Familiar Face

Thank you Carol for responding. The Oasis is a the ship of ships to sail on. I enjoy meeting wonderful people such as yourself who love cruising and having a good time. I'm very easy going and open minded. As long as I'm on the ship I'm happy. Will certainly keep in touch and thank you again.

Very cool Snoozeman, you are indeed the cruiser . Hopefully we can run into eachother and say HI. I see you are also on the Magic for March 4 as well which I have already booked that as well too for the Bloggers cruise 5.
Old May 31st, 2011, 04:22 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to romeoshyu
Default Hi Fitcruiser

I'm interested in the Destiny cruise on OCT 29th 2011.
I am a heterosexual 32yr male from Canada.
I enjoying eating the local food fare, buying a spa pass for the week, getting a rasul, and going to clubs in meeting local people who may have been one-time visitors themselves. I sleep easily, and am also very fit and health conscious. e-mail me at acupuncturesaftey@gmail.com to discuss how you would like to proceed with this 7 day cruise for $419 - fastdeal.cfm?deal=14996
Old May 31st, 2011, 04:57 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruising Carol View Post
Thats a shame, my transatlantic leaves Southampton 4th November & then onto Oasis 19th November......thats if it happens. I haven't had much luck in finding anyone to do either of the cruises & can't afford to do it as a single. The Brits seem to be a bit more reserved when it comes to sharing....or have panty of money to pay the supplements. Would be nice to keep in touch for the future as I love cruising & have lost my companion who no longer wishes to holiday with me.
Regards
The Brits IMHO are not more reserved - your choice of cruises is just not appealing to most and SOTON is a lousy departure port for most of the UK.

Keep posting

Annie
Old August 4th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Familiar Face

Count me for the transatlantic from Barcelona in Oct please e-mail me vamoonbeam@comcast.net