Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 17th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool Legend August 21st 7 day

Hello every one I and about seven other guest are booked in the Carnival Legend seven day western Caribbean cruise leaving out of Tampa, Florida on august 21st. Recently I had another friend interested in booking however he lacks a roommate, and after exhausting all our options locally we have yet to find anyone who could commit. If there is anyone who is interested please respond also we can book it a.s.a.p.
Sponsored Links
Old June 21st, 2011, 10:44 AM
Familiar Face

Your trip sounds like it could be fun with a group! I am interested however some information on the trip..type/cost of the cruise is the primary but a little about the age/type of the group and the roommate also influences my cruise decisions. I am a SWF 44 and enjoy meeting people. If you are still in need of a mate let's get in contact via email marciafinley@yahoo.com! Otherwise have a great trip!!
Old June 24th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks for the reply. We did find one last person for our cruise and will no longer be needing a roommate, but thanks anyways and good luck finding a cruise.