Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Familiar Face

Default Oct 28 TA Carnival Magic cabin mate needed Male or Female

I have a balcony cabin booked. My previous cabin mate is unable to go. I have to make the changes to booking by July 30. I am easy going 43, non-smoker. I don't expect us to hang out together and be attached at the hip. No strings attached I just don't want to pay single supplement. The cruise is on The new Carnival Magic from Barcelona to Galveston 16 days. I have a $400 on board credit in which you would get $200. The total cruise rate with Gov fees and taxes is $1364.69. Tips and Grats not included. The balcony cabin has been upgraded to deck 9 portside aft. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at adaydreamer67 at YH dot com.
Sponsored Links
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Familiar Face

I have looked at this cruise as a single & it was too expensive. Is the price you have stated cruise only or with flights as I would have to get flights to Barcelona & back from Galveston to the UK
I am REALLY interested but will try to e mail you which is easier but I am on my way to the gym now & will be out until early evening Saturday.
Obviously you may get a better offer from someone over there in the States.
Will check on the price of flights.
Regards
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Familiar Face

This does not include the flight, but please check into it. I am working today and this weekend, but have my cell phone with me at all times to check for emails and replies to the post.
Old July 15th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Familiar Face

I booked an Inside cabin for transatlantic from Rome to Galveston w/ RCL Mariner of the Seas sailing on Oct26th and arrive to Galveston on Nov 11th. If you're interested, drop me a PM. price is $699/pp + tax
Old July 17th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinomite View Post
I booked an Inside cabin for transatlantic from Rome to Galveston w/ RCL Mariner of the Seas sailing on Oct26th and arrive to Galveston on Nov 11th. If you're interested, drop me a PM. price is $699/pp + tax
Thanks for the offer, but I already have my airfare to Barcelona and I prefer 16 days to 14.
Old July 17th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Magic !!!

Struggling to find any cheap flights back to UK from Galveston but still looking.
Regards
Old July 17th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruising Carol View Post
Struggling to find any cheap flights back to UK from Galveston but still looking.
Regards
I'm flying on British Airways. I hope you find
something!!
Old July 18th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruising Carol View Post
Regards

The lowest is $450 USD ...how cheap do you want it? you won't find cheaper than this rate....this price was published via kayak search engine.
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Familiar Face

I will look again but I was not getting that sort of price.
Regards
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Familiar Face

I have looked on kayak & the cheapest is 459 POUNDS!! & that is via Chicago & Warsaw to Heathrow & I would probably need another holiday by the time i had been on a plane for a day to get back to England. The next price is 800
Old July 19th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Familiar Face

try iceland airways..they were doing really cheap flights from new york to manchester ie 200.
then all you need is a cheap internal flight in the usa from galveston to new york
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Familiar Face

I have found a cabin mate as of today. Thanks for the replies.
Old August 4th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Familiar Face

Hello I am a SWF looking to cruise. R U female?
Old August 4th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Familiar Face

Yes I am female, but I have found a cabin mate for the TA cruise.
If your interested in having a cruise mate for future cruises I may be interested.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 04:43 PM
Familiar Face

WOW ! Just saw this. If its not to late maybe we can connect. I am a 55 and alive SWF, non-smoker, social drinker. I love to travel now that I am a retired teacher. here is my e-mail vamoonbeam@comcast.net