Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Capetown to Singapore

Hi Cruisemates:
Here's a link to a cruise that I am drooling over:Oceania Cruises - Destinations & Sail Dates - Africa - Safaris, Sands and Splendors - Itinerary

It spends time at all the significant island groups as it crosses the Indian Ocean ( in style) .
I would love to do this trip but can't rationalize paying for both sides of the cabin as it is pricey.
Is there anyone out there who would like to share ?
I am mid 60s, live in New England, am WHF and would like you to be as well.
I usually eat around 7-7:30, read rather than go to shows, gravitate towards water sport outings, my bar bill for a cruise is usually about $20, I aim for highest deck possible,starboard side, all the way forward. But on this cruise price makes that impossible anyway.

If you are interested, please email me at pippy_k@yahoo.com. I also would be very interested in sharing for longish cruises in the future around the South Pacific ( Fiji,Samoa,Papua,Tahiti, Vanuatu) , the Antipodes, and Asia.
Thank you
Pippy
Sponsored Links