Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 16th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Familiar Face

Default Christmas Cruise Anyone?

I'm a 58 year old easy going gal, who loves to laugh, have new experiences, and see new sights. I'm hoping to go on a cruise over the Christmas holidays. I can go from 12/16 - 12/29. I need to be home by NYE to celebrate it with my boyfriend. He has little interest in travel, but he's supportive of my taking trips without him.

I'm flexible about the itinerary, although it's fairly limited during the winter. Anywhere in the Caribbean is fine with me.

I do have a tendency to get seasick, so I would want a cabin that's toward the middle of the boat and I'd like the sea days spread out (not 2 in a row). I take dramamine on a regular basis when I'm cruising and I haven't had an actual problem in years. But that's because I've learned what I need to do.

So, would anybody be interested in a Christmas Cruise? Looking forward to hearing from a potential cruise mate.

Debbie
Sponsored Links
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to robertmnch

HI: Senior Citizen retired, SWM Is able to go on the time you specified into the Carribean. I am a Repeat Passenger of Holland America and get good discounts. Contact me at robertmnch_26@msn.com

Robert
Old August 17th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Admiral

We have cruised over Xmas and New Years on one cruise . Will probably never cruise during the holidays again. The problem was the lack of control of kids (teenagers) by their parents . I don't mean to say that all parents had problems . The teenagers seemed to be at a lost of what to do with there time . Spent a lot of time sitting on the stairs.

Ships Sailed:

SS Ithaca , Volendam , Mariner of the Seas (x2) , Veendam , Coral Princess , Island Princess (x3) , Emerald Princess,Sapphire Sapphire (x3),Diamond Princess
Old August 18th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Familiar Face

I agree that there are way too many kids over the holidays. Unfortunately, it's the only time I can get away.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I'm looking for a female cruisemate.