CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   25-DAY SOUTH PACIFIC San Diego to Sydney (Holland America) (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/384603-25-day-south-pacific-san-diego-sydney-holland-america.html)

Sylvanarrow August 27th, 2011 04:05 AM

25-DAY SOUTH PACIFIC San Diego to Sydney (Holland America)

Anyone else thinking of doing this cruise? I'm female, 30s, looking for another gal to split the costs with. Happy to send more information about myself if anyone is interested. Thanks!

eros August 29th, 2011 12:48 PM

I am an older male with no restrictions. I'm interested in cruising Australia anytime. If you cant find a female roomie?????I'm available ONLY to share expenses.

eros

Trek520 August 29th, 2011 01:03 PM

Me TOOOOO

Hello,
I'm also interested in this cruise.
I could share with two others or one other.
I'm also a senior male from Rhode Island USA. Non smoker,straight 64 y/o.
I did live in Australia many years ago.
Ed

gbtravelhk August 30th, 2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trek520 (Post 1389838)
Hello,
I'm also interested in this cruise.
I could share with two others or one other.
I'm also a senior male from Rhode Island USA. Non smoker,straight 64 y/o.
I did live in Australia many years ago.
Ed

i am a hong kong 60 young retire male with 11 cruise before interest to share cost my e mail gbtravelhk@yahoo.com.hk tks. harry ho

rkimm4 September 8th, 2011 10:52 PM

That sounds like a marvelous cruise. I have shared with 3 others before just to cut the cost. I'm in if the price is right.

Kim

timetoexplore September 12th, 2011 08:11 PM

Hey there, I'm also looking for someone to cruise/vacation with. I'm older than you and I don't know how you feel about that. I would think common interests would be more important than age, what do you think? How old? 55.

divlji_macak September 15th, 2011 08:54 AM

I am currently in Europe, near Venice

I hope to meet new friends and see new places!

I want to meet some one who can pay for the travel.
sophiscated and people with style

Why travel alone when you can take me with you?

If you travel often?

lovetocruize333 September 16th, 2011 12:05 AM

Ok might as well jump in as well I am looking at next fall and want to do australia samoa new zealand etc hmm maybe we could charter a ship scratch that last the gilligans island tune started going thru chuckle Rod my head.

explorer47 September 17th, 2011 12:59 PM

New Zealand & Australia in January 2012

Anyone interested in the 14 day itinerary from HAL (Auckland to Sydney)? Looks great to me. I'm considering to take this in Jan-2012.
I'm an Asian male from Orange County, California and am looking for someone to share the cabin cost. Please respond to this thread or send a private message and I will get back. We can email/chat/talk to see if it works out!

Steve1234 September 18th, 2011 08:27 PM

Hi,
I'm also looking for a cruisemate and am thinking about the Oct. 30 sailing on the Zaandam (San Diego to Sydney) or another date.
Steve

cruisetooz July 24th, 2012 03:20 PM

I don't know if you have already taken this cruise but I'm looking into taking one from Van-Syd this early fall 2012. I know Holland has two cruises, one leaving van on Sept.26 and the other leaving on Oct.1. Let me know if you are interested. I'm a straight 34 year old female in a relationship. I know the cost for both cruises would be about $1700-1800/each.