Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 30th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Post Last Minute Carnival Halloween Cruise

Hi all,
I'm a newbie at this but had a friend of mine suggest I try this as she has been successful in finding a compatible cabinmate for 2 of her cruises. I had a friend cruising with me but due to an unfortunate circumstance, will not be able to make it.
The sailing will be on the Carnival Freedom with the following itinerary:
10/30/2011 Ft Lauderdale, FL
10/31/2011 Key West, FL 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
11/1/2011 Fun Day at Sea ---- ----
11/2/2011 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
11/3/2011 Ocho Rios, Jamaica 7:30 AM 3:30 PM
11/4/2011 Fun Day at Sea ---- ----
11/5/2011 Ft Lauderdale, FL 8:00 AM
Looking for a female cabinmate that may like to possible do a couple of excursions & a few activities on the ship as I have cruised solo before but have had a better time with someone to share some of the time with.
Your cost of the cruise including port charges will be $440. Obviously the only additional charges that will apply will be gratuities, excursions, your bar tab, and any other additional charges you choose to incure on the cruise.
As we know, there are some friends & even family members we wouldn't want to vacation with so I know it's probably like finding a needle in a haystack for me to feel comfortable travelling with a stranger.
Let me know if you are interested so we can see if our personalities will make this vacation for the both of us.
Sponsored Links
Old October 2nd, 2011, 02:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Susan forwarded your post to me and I might be interested eventhough I have been on the Western Caribbean Cruise before. Have you already booked? What size stateroom do you have for $440? I would have to check airfare from Indiana. I was looking for a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise mate. I see your cruise is only 6 nights.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 06:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

It is an inside cabin as I usually only sleep, shower & change in the cabin but it's on the verandah deck so thats pretty nice. I have done that itinerary as well but at $339 plus port charges I thought it was a good deal for a 6 day. There is always something new & exciting to do even at places where we've been. I for one am planning on doing the Zip lining/River tubing excursion in Ocho Rios as I've done Dunn River Falls numerous times. There's some pretty nice people on the Roll Call board for this cruise too and someone even set up a coctail party of an hour of unlimited drinks!
Anyway, if you are interested and the flights work out for you, have Susan give you my number in case you have any further questions or just to get to know eachother.
Thanks for the interest & happy flight finding!
Yvette
Old October 3rd, 2011, 02:09 PM
Familiar Face

Have you found a roommate or still looking?
Old October 3rd, 2011, 03:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cabinmate

Still looking for a definite cabinmate.
Old October 4th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Familiar Face

Hey I am interested in the the cruise! I'm going to look at flight and work schedule. Let's chat a bit to see if it will work for both of us! You can email me at marciafinley@yahoo.com and I give you my cell #!! I love the cruise adventure and Jamaca is my favorite stop!!