Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 19th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking 11/26 - 12/03 Aruba, Bonaire on Crown Princess - DWM seeks fun SWF!

DWM Professional ( rookie at cruisemates! ) seeks SWF who's a friendly and fun Party girl with panache, for an awesome and exciting 7 day cruise on the Crown Princess ( already booked ) to Aruba, Bonaire, and Princess Cay out of Ft. Lauderdale Nov 26-Dec 3rd ( That's SATURDAY to SATURDAY )! Cruise Companion Needed so Boarding Pass Negotiable!

I recently broke up with my girlfriend ( yes, just brilliant timing - tell me about it! ) so now I'm looking for cruise partner that can go on these dates that were booked 3 months ago. This is one of Princessí best ships. FYI, I am leaving from Tampa to Ft. Laud ( Port Everglades ) but can meet at either. If you are available , fun, attractive, personable, min 25 years old and have a passport, and can SERIOUSLY CONSIDER going, then get back with me! Again, MUST HAVE PASSPORT or PASSPORT CARD. You can expedite and get this in time if you need one, here's link with that info-

Passport Link: Passports

ME? Great guy, EZ going, funny, smart, handsome, cool, late 40ís SWM, Prof, straight- Background Check no prob. Have pics info. If interested please reply ASAP with your pics ( the more the merrier ) and general BIO, and let me know that you are DEFINTELY good to go at that time- and we can take it from there! We can definitely meet in person if local, or webcam if not. YOU MUST HAVE OR GET A PASSPORT. Serious only and be ready to have a blast! So! Are you ready to Bon Voyage- then get those fingers typing and let's find out! Who knows?! Serious Inquiries Only. TTYS!

Last edited by jfm; October 19th, 2011 at 09:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Admiral

You didn't mention finances, nor type of cabin.
Old October 20th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello ruthlessboss- its a kk guar inside cabin on the Caribe deck. Finances are dependant on numerous factors really... what do you have in mind?
Old October 20th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm View Post
Hello ruthlessboss- its a kk guar inside cabin on the Caribe deck. Finances are dependant on numerous factors really... what do you have in mind?
I have no panache Don't even know what it is. Besides, I'm too old. Gotta get you a friend to sail! Nice itinerary, I've looked at that.