Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer
Wink Need Cabin Mate for July 2012 Cruise

My family is going on Carnival Freedom July 14, 2012 to Grand Turk, La Ramona, Dominican Republic, Aruba and Curauco. I don't have a 2nd for my cabin which is a balcony room. Looking for someone who needs a room mate to share the expense of the room. Male or Female is ok with me, any age. I am a young 53 yr old s/w/f easy to get along with. Not looking for a love connection or anything, just a new friend. Probably won't be in the room that much anyway so really don't want to pay for it all myself. My family is a bit crazy, so be for-warned that their rooms are right by mine. Anyway, if you are interested send me a line. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Familiar Face
Send a message via Yahoo to yuneekme

Hi. I think I already wrote to you, but not sure. I'm interested in taking a cruise in July, so this just might work for me. What is the cost of the cabin for my half? Could you please write me at ya who as babygreeneyes62. THanks!! Lois.

2012, carnival, freedom, group, july, people, rate