Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default May or June Carribean Cruise Partner

I'm a recently divorced 40/m looking for someone to share a cabin for a 6-8 day. I need some serious R&R. All of my friends and family are either married or not into cruising. I don't really have a preference at this point but I'm guessing departing Florida or Texas, maybe Puerto Rico. I've been on a few cruises but RCCL is probably my favorite.

Male or female doesn't matter so much but I'd like some communication before hand just to make sure of a good fit. I'm a non-smoker and very laid back. We can pal up for excursions or just share the room for the sake of expenses. Maybe something in between.

Thanks ahead.
Sponsored Links
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomboard View Post
I'm a recently divorced 40/m looking for someone to share a cabin for a 6-8 day. I need some serious R&R. All of my friends and family are either married or not into cruising. I don't really have a preference at this point but I'm guessing departing Florida or Texas, maybe Puerto Rico. I've been on a few cruises but RCCL is probably my favorite.

Male or female doesn't matter so much but I'd like some communication before hand just to make sure of a good fit. I'm a non-smoker and very laid back. We can pal up for excursions or just share the room for the sake of expenses. Maybe something in between.

Thanks ahead.
Hello. I'm a recently divorced 43F looking for a cabin partner for April/May timeframe. I was originally looking for a female, but would be willing to consider a male. I am a non-smoker and a social drinker. I wouldn't consider myself laidback, however. I am fully of energy. However, I am very respectful and am looking for someone who is the same. I haven't gotten the time off work yet...fyi. Let me know if you are interested in talking more.
Old March 14th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm a 38/m school teacher from Missouri. I have summers off and have always wanted to go on a cruise. I am available the last week in may or any of June. I'm in the same boat in that all of my friends are married or don't have the time off so I was looking for someone to share expenses with so that I could go on my first cruise. I don't smoke or drink and am very laid back. I am totally okay just sharing the room unless we find we have some common interests than maybe a few activities, as I have never been on a cruise I don't much know what the good ones would be. Let me know if you have a specific cruise in mind or want to know more about me. Thanks.