Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 27F Seeking 1 or 2 20s-30sF for Mexican Cruise

Hi I live in the Los Angeles area and would love to take a Mexican cruise (any length) when I can find a cheap rate. Looking for other girls around my age who would be interested in going. If not too expensive, I would love to be on the spa level. Basically it would be nice to have company by the pool/hot tub, at meals with, etc. I'm completely fine with someone who merely just wants a roommate and alone time as well.

I'm social but definitely not someone who is the life of the party who will vomit in the room
Sponsored Links
Old July 26th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! I'm a 28/F looking for a cruise mate. When were you thinking of going on said cruise?
Old July 27th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. Not sure yet. When were you thinking?
Old July 27th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hmm, Either the last week of August ish or during march (spring break) time. I work with the school system so I follow that schedule.