Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Familiar Face

Default Emily Hartman Where are you?

Emily
Still awaiting your call back. How are your finances doing? Are you able to pay back the $100 you have owed me since last May?
Sponsored Links
Old September 15th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Familiar Face

Warren... I Just saw this dusgraceful post!!!! How dare you slander me!!!! You Óre shameful... Now I believe you Óre the fame "MerryMaiden" poster.... You Actually warned peoplethat they should "protect their wallet!". Oh my gosh... You Óre hugely unstable at best and an absolute criminal at slandering over $100.... Which you would have had but you jumped the QM2 before we Left Brooklyn because of your ailing eldery parents...(in their 80s) went missing in Boston. This drama was unfolding while I was boarding the ship.... Then your were frantically coming down the corridor of our shared cabin.... Panicking... raising your voce in histeria about your missing parents .... I entered the cabin.... offered you sole use of my IPad to google your friends, relatives, and police numbers ... I Left the cabin and told you I will be on the aft upper exterior deck if you needed anything else. I left my vintage (very exspensive) luggage & my train case (with couture/jewelry inside), my Hermes Birkin Handbag with all my money, cards, ids, my Passport etc. I Left everything in the cabin while you privately desk with your familial crisis.... Mind you... Only after meeting you for three minutes.... I trusted you!!!!! (you could have been taking it... But I trusted you). Of course, being an honest person .... I naively Left the cabin!

Then you called me on my cell... and told me you "Left the ship!!!!" there I was on the upper deck... and you split....!!!! Then I went down to the cabin... wondering and worrying... ? Low and behold, my things were all in tact in the cabin... Then your parent's local police called me on my cell to tell me that they found your oarents... and that they were safe and sound!!! Sooo relieved, I called you back... You said you were next to the raised gang way trying to get back on the ship... But the QM2 crea "denied" you access!!!! You were very uoset with them!!!!!

Anyway, you told me to donate all but 100.00 due you (minus my prepaid Western Union) you received prior ... and I told you that I was going to be in Europe until the end of summer.... You said "no problem...as you were going to be wondering through Croatia & Slovenia all summer and that you would be looking to take another transatlantic at the end of August or early September.".

Then you called me two weeks ago for the 100.usd and I said I would get it you.. I asked for your address... Which you told me to Western Union it... Then I got whisked away, as a surprise on a romantic getaway (for a week) halting me to drive miles away to send you the nominal 100. usd... I left my cell phone home as it was of zero use in the middle of the ocean!!!! Then, I had to deal with a serious family medical emergency, upon my return.

Then I wrote you last night, while going through two weeks of unread emails... Only to discover some nasty slanderous, criminally false character accusations against me.

You Then used a fake id Merrymaiden on Cruisemates to assault me in writing... cowardly placing my full name, my cellular number, and email in your "Merrymaiden" guise.

Warren, YOU HAVE COMMITTED A VERY SERIOUSLY CRIME. Your measely 100usd will be' Western Unioned to you later this afternoon, once the heavy rains retreat.

You will need that 100. usd to put toward your exspensive defensive legal fees.

Either you make a full & complete retraction of every single lie and false allegations, today, Saturday 15th, 12.... Or I will file formal charges against you. I have spoken with my retained attorney and provided all of our past emails and all of my & your posts, my detailed cellular bill showing all phone calls before, during, and after the QM2 regarding you, me, your parents, your parents local police calls to and from me while on board the ship in Brooklyn.... I have the WU deposit receipt, etc.

Warren.... all of this noise over 100.usd that is technically overdue by a couple of weeks, since I returned from my annual summer sojourns.... Is frightfully unstable.. So much so that you harrassed me on this. cruisemates site, blatantly In Writing!!!! Both on "bluehorizon" & now sneakily under the charade of "Merrymaiden" complete with a phony profile, job description, etc.

Warren, you CLEARLY are delusional... You were the first and now clearly the very LAST time I do an internet match-ing service. YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM this site.

You Óre in your late 60's ... and act/react as a manic tweeager...

Once again, Warren, a FULL apology and FULL complete retraction ( in writing to both my email and on Cruisemates site, as well as a written apology to Cruisemates ....of your untrue toxic posts (both bluehorizon or merrymaiden or any potentially unknown user names created by you) about me "Stealing from your wallet? My finances??? etc. Really??? All of this in your writing!

Should you ignore or decline such appropriate written apologies & written retraction of your nasty, derrogatory defamation of me... you will be, promptly, served by my attorney for slander & damages. He is very confident this suit will be most prevailing in my direction and legally costly to your end.

Most Sincerely,

Em Hartman