Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 22nd, 2012, 10:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 50SWM Seeks partner on Royal Caribbean bargain cruise to Panama from Miami ONLY$99

Seeking bargain hunting partner to join on Royal Caribbean cruise to Panama from Miami.ITS ONLY $99 + tax. Looking for someone also Single and available for this trip or something desirably similar.Desired time is 2nd or 3rd week of November,but its flexible.Can stay as long as you like,cruise or fly back.First time cruisers are Ok,as I am also.Will probably use hostels or B&Bs in Central America when on land.I am open to good ideas from others Nov-April leaving from Florida,even if more costly.
robkay1960@juno.com [IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by bobkay; October 22nd, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old October 23rd, 2012, 03:25 AM
Familiar Face

hey bud--1st time cruiser here too. what's the destination, duration, etc? i been anxious to take a cruise and was bout to try solo (but it's like twice the price). straight and white, don't smoke, barely drink, don't snore or keep crazy hours.

jus lookin for a fun, relaxing time--with maybe learning some new stuff and seeing some new things ... and eating a whole bunch of chow! i'm pretty open with november too--would prolly rather spend thanxgiving with family--but heck, i'm sure they'd survive a year without me. haha. name's chandler.

if you/me do this, we should talk on the phone about expectations/groundrules, etc. seems like the negative stories i've heard about solos sharing, have been due to lack of communication upfront. name's chandler. hit me back if you're interested: SoCalGringo@gmail.com. if you find someone else--i hope y'all have a good time. s/f

vr/chandler.

over...
Old October 24th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey guy..thanks for the reply.This leaves from Miami,as youre in S.Cal,which Im not sure is cost effective for you.San diego makes more sense.The price is very reasonable for this from Spiritcruises(same as the airline)..link....Search Cruise Information