Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 28th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to sourceCode
Smile SWM for Cruise Companion from Galveston/New Orleans - Anytime

Fit and active 68 year old male seeking ongoing M/F cruise companion leaving from Galveston or New Orleans.

I love to cruise and am open to advance plans or a last minute trip. No trip currently planned but wanting to cruise this year (2012) or early next year (2013).

It's easy for me to sail out of Galveston or New Orleans as it's just a day trip from my home in East Texas...so last minute trips should not be a problem.

Looking for companion to share cabin - normally inside but open to suggestions.

I'm Wayne; independent, healthy, moderate drinker, non-smoker, no physical limitations. Have a good sense of humor, easy going, no drama in my life. Jeez, I sound kinda boring...

I like to cruise but don't want to pay double for a cabin. Let me know about you and your trip and we'll see if we can't make it work.

Contact me here or at wayneh@dpcomm.net
Sponsored Links
Old November 27th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to John Grauer

Apr2013, Nav of Sea NOLa to Rome planned. Wayne, I'm John, 65yo SWM on MS Gulf coast, with same interests, looking for cabin mate since my usual mates can't get out of work. Royal Carib is good trip in Spring and Rome/Italy is wonderful, my 4th visit. I am interested in extending my trip to Greece, Israel, Egypt. Reply to jmgjr4026@gmail.com.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 12:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hi i can go out of new oleans on 12 - 9-12 let me know thanks
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to sourceCode

Thanks for responding to my ad. As it turns out I'm just about to get on the Carnival Magic, Galveston in 3 hours. Soooo, I'll have to pass on your offer.

Thanks anyway.