Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2012, 05:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 25year old female seeking cruise companion

I'm planning on a cruise February/March 2013 and would love some fun company.

Looking for someone who enjoys active excursions, cocktails/champagne (but doesn't drink heavily) and fine dining. Must be a non-smoker of a similar age or older.

Not sure of which cruise liner or destinations yet, but am open to suggestions.
Sponsored Links
Old November 1st, 2012, 05:01 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey Cruise Fun,

I am also looking to find a cruise companion and will be looking for cruises around Feb-April departing from Australia to either Europe or from Dubai to Europe. Where are you located and did you have a depart and destination port in mind?

Just so you know I am 33, would look to take up most activities, am a social drinker and my must see destinations are Petra, Jordan and Giza, Egypt.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Tig79,

I am from Uk, don't mind where departure is from, happy to fly

However I'm probably looking for a slightly shorter cruise, maybe 7-10 days, I think that the ones that you are looking at must be longer??
Old November 2nd, 2012, 08:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Cruise fun,

I've been looking on a few travel site's for a good cruise and have come up with nothing better suited to me than a 7-11 day cruise around Europe or to the canary islands.

I am on here looking for a casual cruise companion as this will be my first cruise in years, I am also a non-smoker and enjoy activity holidays and having fun, I also like to have casual drinks, I'm not a heavy drinker..

I am slightly older than you (28 years) still I'm also in the UK and Feb/March 2013 is just the time I'm looking into doing the cruise anyway.. I'm looking at the Norweigan Epic cruise to the Canary islands Via Barcelona.. :-)
Old November 3rd, 2012, 04:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Mark007,

I have been looking at the same types of cruise, but also have been considering the Caribbean and California.

Is the cruise that you are looking at on the Norwegian Spirit?? - Just trying to find it... maybe you could send me a link?
Old November 6th, 2012, 06:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Cruise fun,

I am sorry, that's my mistake, I meant to put the Spirit and for some reason I put Epic.. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused you :-)

I am very interested in the Canary Islands cruise for 11 day's from Barcelona on the Spirit and like I said, Feb/March 2013 is good for me :-)

I am also open to other cruise suggestions..
Old November 6th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to ROYALCRUISE

HI, CRUICE FUN...
I am 29 years old and live in Hollywood, FL.
I suggest you take the cruise with Royal Caribbean is the best ....
I love fine dining.. and excursions...non-smoker... u can start with a weekend cruice..to bahamas.. 3 night...
let me know..
Old November 7th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Love the look of Royal Caribbean, some amazing destinations..... such a choice.

A 3 day cruise just wouldn't be worth it, I would spend as much time flying as cruising! (coming from the UK) - definitely looking for something a bit longer

Maybe something like - 'Explorer Of The Seas' on the 24th February
Old November 12th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to ROYALCRUISE

HELLO....
SOUTH FLORIDA IS MORE THAN GREAT CRUICES... AFTER A WEEKEND CRUICE WE CAN GO TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS... OR DISNEY WORLD IN ORLANDO .... THER's A LOT OF THINKS TO DO IN FL... ..