Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic cruise for 16 DAYS VERANDA Celebrity $880 PP

Hi, I have a Celebrity Cruise reservation on hold for 24 hrs for a cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Rome departing April 16th and arriving April 29th in Rome. This is a transatlantic cruise and a great deal. $880. pp for cruise in a veranda stateroom. Airfare will be additional. I am a MWF looking for a female cruise mate. I am very outgoing and appreciate the space of a roommate. We can either do things together or I can go by myself. I am a non smoker, easy to get along with, enjoy working out in the gym and being busy or just relaxing. Please let me know ASAP if interested as the hold is only for 24 hours. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Captain

Which ship? I'm not seeing any Celebrity sailing on the 16th.

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries
Old January 14th, 2013, 10:29 PM
First Mate

I think she means the Silhouette, which departs on April 14, not 16, and is 15 days long, arriving on the 29th. I can get a balcony cabin for $749 and would love to do this trip if I can find someone to share with.
Old January 15th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Familiar Face

Sistersolo,

Thanks for the corrections. It is the 14th departure from Ft. lauderdale. And the price quoted is for the $749. My price is with the taxes included. Let me know if you want to book. I have a cabin on hold and will loose it if not completed today. Just email me if you are truly serious.
Old January 16th, 2013, 10:13 PM
First Mate

Well, I would have e-mailed you if you'd provided an address to send it to, but it still would have been past your deadline since I didn't see your post until this morning. I've sent you a PM with my phone number and e-mail address, and a brief self-description. I'm posting this here in case you haven't noticed that.
Old January 17th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Familiar Face

Default still avail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistersolo View Post
Well, I would have e-mailed you if you'd provided an address to send it to, but it still would have been past your deadline since I didn't see your post until this morning. I've sent you a PM with my phone number and e-mail address, and a brief self-description. I'm posting this here in case you haven't noticed that.
The price is still avail. if either of you are interested.
I would have jumped on this but I already am booked on RCCL Mariner.
Someday we might get together, on a cruise.
JOAN
Old February 12th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Familiar Face

If you have not yet found someone for transatlantic please email me at katyrevere@aol.com. I want to go transatlantic in the spring but need a roommate. I am 56, SWF, fit, fun and outgoing.