CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Seeking cruise companion or companions! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/394189-seeking-cruise-companion-companions.html)

kdiamond January 17th, 2013 01:08 PM

Seeking cruise companion or companions!

Hi I do not have anything booked yet! Im just starting my search, because of the cost I fig it would be cool to cruise with someone or in a group. Im DWF 48 straight....I would like to go on a singles cruise! But am open to other cruises...End of Feb or March this year. Deporting from SC or even Fla.. Cost wise under $500 would be awsume. I need vacation time for sure....Im outgoing, dont really party, will have a drink or too. Im not expecting anything from anyone other than sharing expense on a room! If we hang out great and if we dont thats fine too. Looking for decent people....please respond....Karen

aerospace January 17th, 2013 03:18 PM

Are you looking for an actual hosted singles cruise or simply a ship and destination that has a party rather than laid back atmosphere?

Many hosted singles cruises will match you with a roomy if you book early enough but they tend to be more expensive to pay for the host and events that are planned.

Ex. Feb 10th 7 day hosted on the Star $644, book the same cruise not in the group $449, book the same cruise a week earlier $369.

mopedman28 January 17th, 2013 08:32 PM

Any chance you would consider leaving from NYC or Baltimore?

kdiamond January 18th, 2013 03:45 PM

Hi

I prefer either SC or FLa...but do you have something booked?

dfs85302 January 18th, 2013 10:09 PM

Hello! I am a MWF straight age 37, looking for a cruise under $500 also, and looking for a female room mate. My husband is a workaholic, so he can't always travel with me. I've been on a carnival cruise to Alaska before with my husband and we loved it. Carnival has many selections for departures and prices. I was thinking of a 7 day cruise. i'm not picky about room category, interior, ocean view, etc. As I'm looking to save money, too. I can cruise out of anywhere in the US, since I'm centrally located to all the cruise ports (I'm in Chicago). I might be looking more toward a cruise in April (trying to avoid the spring breakers). I am not a partier, I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke, and I'm hygienic. I also don't gamble. And I'm honest. I just go on vacations to relax (and enjoy the great food) :) . I don't always have activities to do at every port...I'm very simple. I can do my own thing or we can be cruise buddies... I do have 3 cruises scheduled with Carnival from now through Feb 2014, so I would like to stick to Carnival.
Sincerely,
Debbie

Elzbieta January 20th, 2013 05:19 PM

Companion-Oceana-September 27, 2013

I need a companion, SWF, straight, 60
Oceana Southhampton to Barcelona
September 27, 2013