CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cabin mate for a Princess cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/394281-cabin-mate-princess-cruise.html)

aries24 January 22nd, 2013 02:53 PM

Cabin mate for a Princess cruise

I am a 64 year old female looking for a cabin mate for a Princess cruise in the next few months. Open to any suggestions and be tempted. Possibly Hawaii or a trans Atlantic but open to others.
Am a friendly and considerate person willing to fit in - love cruising.

AZCRUISER65 January 31st, 2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aries24 (Post 1462216)
I am a 64 year old female looking for a cabin mate for a Princess cruise in the next few months. Open to any suggestions and be tempted. Possibly Hawaii or a trans Atlantic but open to others.

Hi,

I too have cruised Princess and will be going on the Hawaii cruise in Feb. I am also looking for a cruise companion that wants to enjoy a cruise at half what it would cost alone. I am 72 and retired and easy going and just enjoys cruising.

Let me know if you would like to discuss possible cruise opportunities.

Good luck in you search.

Bob

jogger February 26th, 2013 05:14 AM

I would love to go to Hawaii. I am 56 years old and a very considerate roommate. Please email me at ggcruisegal@aol.com

Gail

katyrevere February 26th, 2013 11:25 AM

I am a straight divorced WF age 56 wanting to go transatlantic on Ruby Princess on 4/28/13 from Fort Lauderdale for 14 days. It is $749 for an inside through vacationstogo.com. Ports are Gibraltar, Cartegena, Barcelona, Marseille, Livorno and finished in Civitavecchia. I am easy to get along with and would like to share the cost of the cabin. Please contact me if you are interested. I live in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Seattle_S&J March 16th, 2013 05:35 PM

My mother is 74, widowed, in good health, LDS, and wants to come on a cruise with me on April 16 for 10 day but does not want to have to pay double fair so she is looking for a cabin mate. The cruise is $750 for 10 days on the Emerald Princess out of Fort Lauderdale. Email or call (425-497-9048) if you are interested and I will put you in contact with my mother so you can chat to see if you are compatible. Thanks.

AZCRUISER65 March 21st, 2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aries24 (Post 1462216)

Hello again,

Just returned from the Princess cruise to Hawaii. Would recommend it if you have not done this one. Still looking for a compatible cruise partner to reduce the cruising cost. Open to just about anywhere. Favor Princess and Holland - the longer the better.

Bob