Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin mate for a Princess cruise

I am a 64 year old female looking for a cabin mate for a Princess cruise in the next few months. Open to any suggestions and be tempted. Possibly Hawaii or a trans Atlantic but open to others.
Am a friendly and considerate person willing to fit in - love cruising.
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2013, 02:50 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries24 View Post
I am a 64 year old female looking for a cabin mate for a Princess cruise in the next few months. Open to any suggestions and be tempted. Possibly Hawaii or a trans Atlantic but open to others.
Hi,

I too have cruised Princess and will be going on the Hawaii cruise in Feb. I am also looking for a cruise companion that wants to enjoy a cruise at half what it would cost alone. I am 72 and retired and easy going and just enjoys cruising.

Let me know if you would like to discuss possible cruise opportunities.

Good luck in you search.

Bob
Old February 26th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Familiar Face

I would love to go to Hawaii. I am 56 years old and a very considerate roommate. Please email me at ggcruisegal@aol.com

Gail
Old February 26th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a straight divorced WF age 56 wanting to go transatlantic on Ruby Princess on 4/28/13 from Fort Lauderdale for 14 days. It is $749 for an inside through vacationstogo.com. Ports are Gibraltar, Cartegena, Barcelona, Marseille, Livorno and finished in Civitavecchia. I am easy to get along with and would like to share the cost of the cabin. Please contact me if you are interested. I live in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Old March 16th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Familiar Face

My mother is 74, widowed, in good health, LDS, and wants to come on a cruise with me on April 16 for 10 day but does not want to have to pay double fair so she is looking for a cabin mate. The cruise is $750 for 10 days on the Emerald Princess out of Fort Lauderdale. Email or call (425-497-9048) if you are interested and I will put you in contact with my mother so you can chat to see if you are compatible. Thanks.
Old March 21st, 2013, 03:23 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries24 View Post
Hello again,

Just returned from the Princess cruise to Hawaii. Would recommend it if you have not done this one. Still looking for a compatible cruise partner to reduce the cruising cost. Open to just about anywhere. Favor Princess and Holland - the longer the better.

Bob