Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 27th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Familiar Face

Post MWF 37 iso mate for Carnival Glory 7 day on Dec 1 AND/OR 8, 2013 interior rm

Hello there!

This is my first time searching for a cruise mate, I am a straight married white female looking for another female companion. I sometimes cruise with my husband and son, but my husband works too much, so here I am.

About Me: I'm from Chicago, so it doesn't matter which cruise port I depart from. I am a part-time Nuclear Med Tech and full time house wife and mom to a 16 year old (who acts like he's 30) lol. I am a nonsmoker/nondrinker, I'm pretty straight-laced. I don't gamble. I enjoy my iPad, reading and watching movies on it. Internet. Facebook. I enjoy traveling, of course. I used to travel solo with Globus over the past 18 years, and I do at least one annual vacation with my husband and son, but after I discovered cruising I would like to stick with this form of travel. I'm very easy to work with, I'm definitely not the dominant one in a group, but I'm very easy to talk to. I'm not the wild type, but I still like to have fun doing excursions like city tours and parasailing. I am not really a clingy person, so if you want to do your own thing on the cruise, that's fine with me, or if you want a companion to do things with, I'll be there.

I want to save money when I travel, so I'm looking at booking an interior room. I want to do the Carnival Glory from Miami on Dec 8, 2013. I haven't booked it yet since I'm not sure how this works with traveling solo and having a cruise mate. How does it work with the credit card on file...do we each have our own onboard account? If not, how does one go about this?

Also, just to note: In addition to the Dec 8 Carnival Glory departure, I'd like to do a back to back on that same ship, so leaving Dec 1st as well. It doesn't have to be with the same cruise mate.

Can't wait to hear what everyone has to say! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Happy Cruising everyone!

Debbie
Upcoming Cruises:
Carnival Freedom Ft Laud to West Carib.- April 14, 2013
Carnival Glory Miami to East Carib. - April 21, 2013
Carnival Glory Miami West Carib. - April 28, 2013
Carnival Miracle to Glacier Bay - Sept 3, 2013
Carnival Miracle to Alaska - Sept 10, 2013
Carnival Valor to South Carib - Feb 2014
Carnival Victory to East Carib - Feb 2015
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Would you consider cruising with a 45 gentleman from New York? Your dates are fine with me! Please let me know.
Old February 15th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Familiar Face

If I wasn't married I would consider Thanks for asking.
Upcoming Cruises:
Carnival Freedom Ft Laud to West Carib.- April 14, 2013
Carnival Glory Miami to East Carib. - April 21, 2013
Carnival Glory Miami West Carib. - April 28, 2013
Carnival Miracle to Glacier Bay - Sept 3, 2013
Carnival Miracle to Alaska - Sept 10, 2013
Carnival Valor to South Carib - Feb 2014
Carnival Victory to East Carib - Feb 2015