Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 28th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool companion Sydney to Hawaii

looking for a senior lady companion to share cabin on Celebrity Solstace sailing 8 April 2013 will also consider island cruise from Honalulu. Hope your out there
cheers
Jendall
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Not an older lady --Erase now! I'm a male (human), age 64, happen to be gay but not 'living that life', so safe. Love to cruise and explore. Well-travelled and educated, independent, clean and considerate. I have travelled with women before, and we both enjoyed it.

I was looking at this particular cruise last year and ruled it out as too expensive to do it solo, but I have air mile points to pay for my travel to and from ports to Ottawa, where I live (Canada). I'm also a Captain's Club member with Celebrity, so I get perks, maybe even an upgrade. Sharing the cost would be the major benefit for both of us.

We could do this with minimal interpersonal interaction, or we might make a good team at the dining-room table and meet some great people, as Rosy and I did on our last cruise. I am a non smoker, occasional drinks are welcome, and I am both calm and alert.

If this interests you in the remotest way, please email me back at aaitkens@rogers.com and tell me more about yourself.

Best regards,

Andrew
613-230-4078