CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Looking for cruise mate March 18th (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/394817-looking-cruise-mate-march-18th.html)

TravelGrl40 February 25th, 2013 09:15 AM

Looking for cruise mate March 18th

5 days going to Cozumel and Honduras. The cruise is $299 plus the taxes, fees.

ednotmilkman February 25th, 2013 11:39 AM

looks like a great deal on 5 Star =X= Constellation if you can get to Miami and like cruising Mon-Fr :-)

TravelGrl40 February 25th, 2013 12:46 PM

Cruise in March

Well, it wasn't my first choice but it was a good deal w/o a large single supplement fee. Plus, I'm old and probably couldn't hang with the young folks on the weekend cruises. LOL.

maryf February 26th, 2013 09:10 AM

Have you found a cabin-mate yet? Am a youngish grandmother between semesters where I teach college. Also, what ship is it?

Mary

TravelGrl40 February 28th, 2013 02:51 PM

Cruise

Consultation is the ship

ruthlessboss March 1st, 2013 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TravelGrl40 (Post 1465853)
Consultation is the ship

New ship??:roll:

TravelGrl40 March 1st, 2013 08:56 AM

Don't know if it's a new ship.

ruthlessboss March 1st, 2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TravelGrl40 (Post 1465919)
Don't know if it's a new ship.

Let me rephrase it, is that the right name?

stbarts March 1st, 2013 07:40 PM

I don't think that TravelGrl40 understands that she spelled it wrong:

Constellation - Consultation :confused:

ednotmilkman March 1st, 2013 09:25 PM

Hey people,

For those OP's that don't give out enough details of a cruise; it's not that hard to go to the VTG website and do a "custom search" to figure it out for yourself.

In this case, you enter in March 18 departure, 5 night cruise, the 2 ports of call, cost less than $500, and click to search.

You get only one ship, so that's why I said earlier it was the =X= (Celebrity) Constellation from Miami.

Edwin

ruthlessboss March 2nd, 2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ednotmilkman (Post 1466006)
Hey people,

For those OP's that don't give out enough details of a cruise; it's not that hard to go to the VTG website and do a "custom search" to figure it out for yourself.

In this case, you enter in March 18 departure, 5 night cruise, the 2 ports of call, cost less than $500, and click to search.

You get only one ship, so that's why I said earlier it was the =X= (Celebrity) Constellation from Miami.

Edwin

:idea:You are now the official Dick Tracy to find out what cruise a poster wants a cabinmate for.rofl
No, it's not hard, but the information should be there without us going to an alternate site to find out, then come back here to post an answer:wink:

The Flying Dutchman March 5th, 2013 09:27 AM

Cruise mate for Mar 18

Quote:

Originally Posted by TravelGrl40 (Post 1465570)
5 days going to Cozumel and Honduras. The cruise is $299 plus the taxes, fees.

Hello, I have been on this site for some time and have made 2 trips with people I found here as well as numerous other cruises.
I am a mature, active, straight woman ( yes, I know my handle sounds like I am a man- it is a rreference to the legend ). Non smoker, no drugs, light drinker, early riser, considerate and independent also very reliable and knowlegable about the Caribbean.
I have been hoping to find a cabinmate for March to the Caribbean and I am available at short notice.
Please let me know if you would like to consider me and we can chat .
Thanks!
Alexandra

TravelGrl40 March 5th, 2013 02:28 PM

Alexandra,

I sent you my phone number to call me.

TravelGrl40 March 5th, 2013 02:32 PM

Hello

Quote:

Originally Posted by ednotmilkman (Post 1466006)
Hey people,

Edwin

Some people are not as smart as you and I. If they would have looked at your previous post. I was on my phone responding to the message. You know how text messaging works.
And some people just don't have anything better to do. :p

ednotmilkman March 6th, 2013 01:25 AM

Thanks TG40, I think,

I bet 95% of people who post here are nicer AND smarter in person than they appear on this site. True some of us have nothing better to do :roll:

TravelGrl40 March 7th, 2013 02:43 PM

yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by ednotmilkman (Post 1466463)
Thanks TG40, I think,

I bet 95% of people who post here are nicer AND smarter in person than they appear on this site. True some of us have nothing better to do :roll:

I have talked to a few nice people :)