Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 10th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Familiar Face

Default Gentleman Seeking Female Cruise COMPANION

Hi.

My father is looking for a woman friend to cruise with which would perhaps develop a long-time cruise friend/companionship.

He has cruised extensively and at 69 years old, he has always traveled with someone but circumstances have recently changed and as easy as it is for him to make friends anywhere, he finds cruising much more pleasant when he can share the fun with a pretty woman.

He will pay 65% of the cabin which would be a balcony cabin or suite.

He is a super fun and very funny guy! A sweet, kind, generous, youthful, out-going, good-looking man who enjoys fine wine and dining, golf, sightseeing, traveling, and a myriad of other things.

He lives in Floria and cruises out of Fort Lauderdale or Miami. My boyfriend and I are taking a Bahamas cruise with him in April and then he plans to cruise the Panama Canal in October. He will cruise the Caribbean anytime and is planning a 30-day cruise TBD.

Please read his profile for further information before responding. I (we ) really hope to hear from some lovely ladies as he is a great guy and getting out on the water is his favorite thing to do!

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old March 13th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruise mate

O.K you got me. Just came back from a cruise to Bahamas and loved it. Not young turned 69 in Nov. This was my 1st cruise and I'm hooked. Retired and can pay my own way. I'm a non-smoker and a social drinker. Live in the North but have a time share in FL. If interested my e-mail is kathnda@verizon.net. Kathleen