Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Need travel Mate

Hello. I love to cruise. I'm single and have to pay very high $$$$. I am want to sharing a balcony cabin on a cruise to Bermuda and or New England Islands in 2013 and or 2014. I am a female in my mid 60's and in good heath. Looking for someone about my age, male or female ( travel mate/friend only ) If anyone is interested, I would love to hear from you.
Sponsored Links
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:08 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
I'm planning to take a cruise to New England between June and Sep, 2013 and need a travel companion in order to avoid single supplement. My preference would be 7 day cruise between Boston and Quebec City or vs. with Holland America The prices are very reasonable. About myself: 61 yo white male, quiet, decent, clean and neat, experienced cruiser (9 cruises so far). I'm looking only to share expenses and, maybe, friendship, nothing more. Please let me know if interested. Best regards, Arkady
Old May 25th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi!

I'm planning a Med cruise (Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia) and seeking for cruisemate to share a cabin (Holland America Line, Nieuw Amsterdam). Cruise dates are 25 July - 7 August. I'm from former USSR and have poor English. Sorry about it )

If this idea is interesting for you please be free to ask me any questions. We also can to make a skype call.

Aiko

Last edited by Maila; May 25th, 2013 at 04:31 AM.
Old May 25th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalexandra View Post
Hello. I love to cruise. I'm single and have to pay very high $$$$. I am want to sharing a balcony cabin on a cruise to Bermuda and or New England Islands in 2013 and or 2014. I am a female in my mid 60's and in good heath. Looking for someone about my age, male or female ( travel mate/friend only ) If anyone is interested, I would love to hear from you.
Good Morning,
Would you like to join me to Alaska ?
June 3 thru june 17 Vancouver BC to Vancouver BC
NCL Sun Oceanview
jam97011@frontier.com
Thank You Jim Monroe