Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to Chase
Default Divorced, 43, and cruising (non solo), not very easy

A complex problem in several ways. I have a very flexible work schedule. I can have some cruise time several times over the course out of a year and at 43 and "single" there aren't a lot of women at my age range that have the same flexibility. Secondly I live in Utah. I moved here mostly due to it's outdoor beauty. But most women here believe the path to an earthly and heavenly nirvana is by making babies. Nothing wrong with that but that makes my cruising prospects even more slim from here.

So about me. I am an adventurous, fun and travel loving professional. Cruising for me is there S's: service, satisfaction and simplicity. I like standing on the rail watching sunsets, the anticipation of whats on the dinner menu, trying a new creative drink by a befriended bartender, exploring a new excursion spot while meeting locals, and watching a show with a friend. So I may not dance in the night club til sunset but I definitely enjoy cruising.

More about me: I am well spoken, educated -from both the text book and the school of life. I have traveled the world so I have plenty of interesting stories ready for instant deployment. Cabin mate wise some of my family and friends jokingly complain about how neat and tidy I am. I am very well groomed. And I do not snore or have any other sleeping impeding habits I am a non smoker.

Its about time for a simplicity recharge so I seek an adventurous fellow cruiser that would like to spend time enjoying the journey while enjoying it with a new friend. My channel is open so feel free to private message or reply. The worst case is it could be the start of an inspiring conversation.

Chase

Last edited by Chase; June 11th, 2013 at 02:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old June 14th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Familiar Face

Hi. I am a GWM. Recently separated from my wife. I am 79 and live to cruise. I am looking to share an inside cabin, November 13.from Barcelona to Galveston Texas. 14 days. Not looking for sex, just to have a companion for drinks, dinner, show, etc.

Mark

Mark91324@gmail.com
Old June 14th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Familiar Face

I have posted here before, but thought I would go ahead and point you to my own posts on cruising. I am a 48 y.o. female from California who gets a surprising amount of time off that is hard to use in big chunks due to the type of work I do, so I am relegated to short (1-2 week) vacations.

I am currently booked with another cruisemates member for a trip at the end of September. Assuming that everything works out, I will have a nice reference for future cruises

I am looking at my next vacation some time in March or April of 2014, but a really good cruise might make me change my mind.

I am not picky about the room because we will only be sleeping and changing clothes there.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in sharing a future cruise.
Old June 15th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to Chase

Quote:
Hi. I am a GWM. Recently separated from my wife. I am 79 and live to cruise. I am looking to share an inside cabin, November 13.from Barcelona to Galveston Texas. 14 days. Not looking for sex, just to have a companion for drinks, dinner, show, etc.
Hi, I'm a SWM. Sorry Mr. Mammoth, not interested.
Old June 21st, 2013, 12:28 AM
Familiar Face

may I ask your country I am in the uk would dearly love to share a cabin being a person who would cruise 2 weeks of every month,alas money holds me back.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 03:47 PM
Familiar Face

Wm, 48 yr old, own home in Orlando, cruised 10-12 times usually to bahamas or cozumel, usually get rates of 150 pp Nov 1 - Dec 15; Great Rate !!! I'm prof, clean, athletic, non-smoker, easy going !!!
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Familiar Face

Default hello

which cruise lines do you prefer? thanks.