Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Female iso female roommate August 2013

Hi all! I am looking for a female cruise roommate. I'm looking at last minute cruises out of Miami, Florida for August. The least expensive one was for abt $300 pp; all taxes and fees included--4 days 3 nights to the Bahamas.
I am open to any cruise from any where but flights to Florida tend to be cheaper for me.

About me: I am a single 31 y/o female. I am a school teacher, easy going and enjoy meeting new people...nonsmoker, respectful, clean and fun-loving.
I went on my first cruise in December with my family and I loved it. I want to take a mini vacation and a cruise sounds like the perfect get-away. We can hang out on the cruise or go our separate ways. I'm ok with which ever.
Let me know if you are interested or if you have other cruises in mind. I am open to other options.

Happy cruising!
Sponsored Links
Old July 29th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Were you able to find a cruise mate for August? I may have someone for you.

Thanks,
Tony
Old July 29th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I just discovered this website. I'm looking for a woman to cruise northbound to Alaska - since you're interested in Florida, probably not but just in case. August 2013 prices for last minute one way northbound cruises from Vancouver to Seward (near Anchorage) - going to Glacier Bay start at $399 per person, double occupancy. Let me know if you'd consider Alaska! Thanks. (I'm a retired academic advisor - 66 going on 21.) Cheers, Barbara
Old July 30th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Tony~
If you know of someone that can cruise out of Florida anytime the first 3 weeks in August let me know.

Last edited by Fhlpgm; July 30th, 2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Typo
Old July 30th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Barbara~
Alaska sounds amazing! I never thought about it until you mentioned it. I will have to keep that in mind for when I have more free time. I am a school teacher and so I will be back to work soon but Alaska is going on my list.
Thanks for your reply.
Old July 30th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Fhlpgm,

Sorry I just saw your post. Get in contact with me at keiv1991@yahoo.com and I can discuss it with you. I am new to the sight so I would rather talk in private.

Tony
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am new to cruse vacations. I am looking for someone to guide me. Please let me know.