Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruising anyone?

I'm a 66 year old female who is looking for a cabin mate to travel with. I have had a few men travel with me but the ONLY reason is to skip the single fee. I would be willing to do that again but only with corresponding first.

Ladies of any age over 60 feel free to contact me. I do have a 45 day cruise starting Oct 25th and I would love to have a cabin mate for that cruise. Other than that, there are no more scheduled but some on my bucket list would be World Cruise with HAL, Voyage of the Vikings with HAL, Voyage to Antarctica or the Galapagos on a smaller ship, a freighter cruise, or any other that might work for both of us.
I am retired, live in NC and sometimes in FL. The most convenient ports for me would be Ft Lauderdale, Tampa, Port Canaveral, and also Charleston or Baltimore.
If any of you have any interest in connecting, let me know by way of a private message on cruisemates.
Thanks (-:
Sponsored Links
Old October 6th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik

Greetings from Down-under,
I have just now re-posted my ad "World Cruise 2014" which is not a direct match to your specifications, BUT, the door may be open for further correspondence and maybe a match further down the line. Let's see. Direct email would be preferred:- davidzik@gmail.com

Regards,
Old December 14th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
You mentioned Antarctica in your wishlist of cruises. I'm looking for a cabin mate for round trip cruise from Buenos Aires to Antarctica on 2/1/14 on Celebrity. I'm also open to other options at your discretion.
I'm swm, 61 yo, very quiet, neat and respectful, easy to get along, no expectations, except for to avoid single supplement. Please let me know if interested.
Best regards,
Arkasha
Old December 18th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to liketotravel

I love to cruise and live in Alexandria, VA. Maybe someday we can find a match. I prefer RCI and Celebrity because of loyalty points.

Have a RCI cruise to Copenhagen booked for 4/16.
Old December 18th, 2013, 11:21 PM
First Mate

Hi M30-46,

where did you read about "freighter cruises"? sounds kinda slow and boring to me !

Edwin
Old December 27th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Still looking? I'm needing a roommate for Panama leaving Jan. 31st - 15 days. Am 68 year old female - want to meet brother and sister and their mates as a 'surprise'... let me know if interested and we can exchange info - never cruised before - one of my 'bucket list' items!