Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 3rd, 2013, 01:10 AM
Familiar Face

Default 49 y.o. Female for Caribbean Cruise

I am looking at the 11-Day Southern Caribbean with Holland America for March 10, 2014 which has a variety of islands I haven't seen yet. This gives us plenty of time to plan.

I am looking for a cabin mate that enjoys the assigned dining, doesn't mind doing their own thing, but might be up for some after dinner entertainment around the ship. I don't make a ton of noise, snore (loudly in my sleep) and have good personal hygiene.

Gender, age, preference not important as a good sense of humor and an ability to get along with others. I am okay with interior or oceanview, based on mutual agreement.
Sponsored Links
Old October 5th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Familiar Face

Hello. I found the 11-day southern Caribbean cruise on the Holland America site; however, it only lists January 27 and April 11, 2014 as options. I would like to discuss any dates though as I always enjoy the Caribbean. Please email me at icemaker37@yahoo.com as I find it difficult to maneuver this site. Thank you, Larry