CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (
-   -   Honolulu to Sydney October 2014 (

Lawrence 123 October 12th, 2013 03:20 PM

Honolulu to Sydney October 2014
Looking for a companion

Londoner1 October 19th, 2013 10:43 PM

Hi Lawrence, I live in Sydney so am always interested in cruises that either arrive or depart from here. I'm 64 catching up with 45 lady, a recent non-smoker, don't mind a drink but not a drunkard, pretty tidy and easy to get along with, and independent so I won't live in your pocket but then again, if there are mutual interests wouldn't mind joining you. I also have a male friend (purely platonic) who may also be interested in this cruise. My email address is By all means contact me. Hope to hear from you soon, Regards, Glynis

Lawrence 123 November 6th, 2013 03:08 PM

Hi Gylnis,
I was looking at the Celebrity cruise Oct 5 to Oct 23. I am not sure what I want to do regarding the length of my stay in Australia.
Just a short trip and visit relatives or stay for six months. Presently I am in Mexico for the winter as I have lived in Canada for many years. My age is 67.
If I stayed until April there is a cruise from Sydney to Vancouver on the 19th.
Sorry not to be more exact about what I wish to do.

Londoner1 November 6th, 2013 11:06 PM

Hi Lawrence, now thinking of Europe for Oct 2014 so count me out for the Hawaii/Sydney cruise. Also, I will be doing Sydney/Hawaii in April 2014 myself, so no good for the Canada one either.

However, suggest you post your requirements on the Australian website - - as there's a few on there that might well be interested. Good luck, Regards, Glynis