Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 17th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NCL Gem sailing from NYC January 1st - need to get on!

My friends are sailing on the Gem leaving on January 1st. That sailing is sold out but I still really want to go. If you have room in your cabin I would gladly compensate you generously if I could be added to the cabin. If you have a ticket but don't want to sail any longer I will buy that ticket off you for more than you paid for it. I'm a SWM age 25, tall, good looking, and ready to have fun, drink, pick up chicks on the boat etc. Please let me know, any comments and suggestions highly appreciated.

Last edited by castan; December 17th, 2013 at 07:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old December 18th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Captain

Suggestion: many rooms can be booked with more than 2 people. Some rooms can be turned into 4 bunk beds, or they have a pull out couch, some even have an extra bed room. Even if a normal room is sold out it might be possible to upgrade to a different room if the one they are using does not have the option to sleep more people. Since the third guest is usually cheaper than the first 2 it might not be very expensive to upgrade to a suite of some kind.

Just an idea to look into. Call NCL and ask if you friends are willing to have you in their room.

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries