Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 9th, 2014, 10:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Wink 33 Y/O M in Tampa Seeking F Cruise Mate

33 Y/O male seeking female cruise mate departing from Tampa or surrounding areas sometime in the near future. I am looking to split the difference of the cruise equally. I prefer a room with a balcony and don't plan to have children around. A little about me, I am currently stationed in Tampa and have been in the Marines for 15 years. I love international travel and have an outgoing personality. You can contact me quickly by emailing me at brysonro@me.com. I look forward to being your Cruise Mate and having fun!
Sponsored Links
Old February 12th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am booked on carnival fascination out of jacksonville 5 days march 22. 35f
Old February 13th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm always looking for someone to travel with, all though I will admit I'm not keen on rooming with a man that I don't know. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to chat and see if we would be compatible roommates. I'm a 32/F.