Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Need roommate Nov 16 out of Miami

I am looking for a travel partner for the Carnival Breeze concert cruise with Lady Antebellum leaving Miami Nov 16 to Key West, Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I have the room booked. The person who was going had to back out this weekend because of unexpected surgery. I don't really know how to use this site, brand new to this meeting online travel partner and it worries me but I need someone who wants to have fun. I am going with my Mom, and three other family friends. Those friends also have other family members going. I think it's a total of 7 of us now.

I have booked an oceanview room at a special rate of $529 plus fees. It's around $750 for the week for 6 nights. This is the second cruise I've been on. My Mom's first and I don't know how many total our friends have been on. A lot.

I'm 33, not a huge partier, but I will drink some. I don't smoke. When traveling I like to discover what makes the town I'm in special. I love to snorkel and be in the water.
Sponsored Links