Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old October 13th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cabin mate wanted for Jan. 10, 2015 QUEEN ELIZABETH

I'm a first time cruiser, thinking about the Jan. 10 Southampton to New York 9 days cruise. I'd like to try Queen Mary first - cheaper too! - but the dates don't work. So Elizabeth it is.

Since I'm traveling solo, I'd love to find a female cabin mate to share the cabin cost. I'm Asian American, female writer, 43, well traveled, based in New York. I have been traveling in Europe for a year now.

I sometimes snore but have been better by sleeping on my side. Other than that I'm a pretty good travel companion - love to talk and experience new things. I review theater and write fiction. Food and culture are my thing!

I'll probably wait and see if there's a last minute deal. Let me know if you're interested. Happy cruising!
Old October 20th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Familiar Face

Hello-- I am a retired teacher from Florida. I am a SWF, married to a wonderful man for 30 years. I am a non-smoker and casual drinker. let's get together and discuss this adventure. [email protected]
Old November 17th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Also looking for cabin mate for 10 jan westbound transatlantic

Hi travelandwrite,
Are you still looking for someone? I'm planning to get the westbound Cunard (I thought it was the Queen Mary?) from Southampton, UK on 10th January 2015. I'm also traveling solo, so really keen to find someone to split the cost with! Also my first time on a cruise, but seems like a great way to travel.

I research environmental issues (though I promise I'm not a zealot) and traveling to the US to do some research. Snore lightly, if at all, and am generally very laid back and easy going - I love conversation, but equally happy reading a book. Please let me know if you still might be interested in splitting it! Was hoping to get a friend (incidentally also a theatre reviewer) along to share cost but she's just backed out-keen to sort something soon ish.

Holly
(Female, late twenties, London based)
Old November 24th, 2014, 08:27 PM
Familiar Face

Are you still looking?
Old December 1st, 2014, 09:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

yes! sorry for late reply-have been away on holiday and thought this would email me automatically. Definitely still looking - maybe email me on holl.a.page [at] gmail.com?