Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old January 5th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default LEAVING PORT ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA between APRIL AND MAY

Hi everyone,
I've never been on a cruise and I 'm looking for someone to go with me preferrably a 3-5 day cruise that leaves a port in California because I live in California. We would be leaving sometime in April or May and if you are interested contact me. About me well I'm a 24 year old female and I have a very positive attitude. The price ranges I've looked at for the 3 night cruises are between 200-500 pp and 5 night is a little more expensive but some of the cruises are to ensenada mexico and some to vancouver if interested we can talk about it and decide on a cruise best for us.