Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old August 19th, 2016, 04:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Roomate for cruise in Singapore - Jan. 2017

Hello there,
I'm looking for a roomate for a cruise in Singapore - Vietnam - Thailand - Singapore. The dates are 20.01.2017 -27.01.2017. I have never been on a cruise before. I don't know what is like and how it is going to be. It will be nice if I find somebody who is also interested in these countries and is searching to share the price of the room. I am 23 years old, from Bulgaria. I know English for communication. I am easy-going person with sense of humour. I'm not smoker. I'm not heavy drinker. I'm quite active I should say. I like to swim, try new activities and stuff like that. I really don't have any expectations from my roomate. I will not have any problem if he doesn't want to join me doing some activities on the ship or visiting the cities. If anyone is interested in seeing theae countries and doesn't have a problem being my roomate feel free to contact me.