Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to Jongert
Default DEC 15 22day Antartica Cruise HM Zaandam

Seeking a cruise companion, preferable female. I am in my late 60's widowed.
Easy to get along, healthy, fit and love to travel the world.
If you are in a similar situation contact me.
Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:28 PM
Familiar Face

I am. Where does Cruise begin? I do not like long flights. I will pay my share for a verandah. I do not cruise insides cabins ever. And I loathe having to pay the dreaded 100% single supplement surcharge. Barbaramoon711@gmail.com. I don't navigate this site very well.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jongert View Post
Seeking a cruise companion, preferable female. I am in my late 60's widowed.
Easy to get along, healthy, fit and love to travel the world.
If you are in a similar situation contact me.
Hello there. I also like to travel. I have been many places. But now I have no one to travel with. I would like to go somewhere but not by myself I went a few times by myself but it's not the same. You see all these couples and there you are by yourself. Not a happy feeling. I am 64yrs old.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to tikigal
I too am the same age, and have cruised a lot, mostly on Celebrity. It is very lonely not having a special person in your life to cruise with or cuddle with, or just have boat drinks, as Jimmy Buffett would say.

I have never been on Celebrity, but almost always eat at the Captains Table. I have no where to go over Christmas, as I am seeing my son for Turkey Day in Pittsburgh.

I live in Florida and cruise about 6 times a year.
Old October 12th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Familiar Face

I saw you reply to a post looking for a cruise companion. I am a retired senior that loves to cruise and detests paying double to do it. Have over 40 cruises under my belt and would love to add 40 more. I live in AZ so I have to fly to the coast to enjoy cruising. I cruise most any cruise line but have done most of my cruising on Holland, Princess, Cunard, NCL and RCCL in that order.

I am 77 yo retired Military and also a retired Hospital Exec. Very social, do not smoke but drink a maybe a glass of wine on a special occasion. Consider myself a gentleman and respectful of my cabin mates privacy. Have shared cruises with a number of people and enjoyed the sharing of experiences and companionship at meals. Most cruisers are couples so it make cruising more fun when you have a partner.

Would love to hear back from you if you want to ask any questions or share cruises you would like to take. My email address is : cruiser3144@gmail.com

I will be leaving on a couple of cruises Oct 20 and will be home Dec 1. Open to cruises after that. Good luck in finding someone to cruise with and have a wonderful holiday season.

Bob