Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 12th, 2001, 09:39 AM
thea phillips

Default FT.LAUDERDALE TO RIO WHICH TOURS ARE A WASTE?

WHICH TOURS ON SO. AMERICA MERCURY FT LAUDERDALE TO RIO , TO BE AVOIDED
Sponsored Links
Old November 9th, 2001, 10:02 PM
Wes

Default Re: FT.LAUDERDALE TO RIO WHICH TOURS ARE A WASTE?

I'm also interested in shore excursions in South America on the Mercury from Ft. Lauderdale to Rio. So I was surprised that after one month you haven't received any replies/help with your request. I had a friend who did Valparasio to Buenos Aires on Princess, so I picked his brain for that 14 day leg, but the first leg on Mercury is a new cruise and there isn't much information. We used the shore book we received from our TA and sort of guessed what we wanted to see and will change when, or if we get better information.

I knew what you wanted because I'm on the same back to back cruise, but I'm not sure most people knew what your wanted. You might ask the question again, but with the general subject title of "South American Shore Excursions"