Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 12th, 2001, 05:22 PM
Yeoman

Default Carnival will Send you Prices for Excursions Prior

If you request a list of available shore excursions and the prices from Carinval's website they will send it to you prior to sailing. I requested a listing from the "contact us" section on their website on a friday and received the list via e-mail the following monday.

This is very helpful to determine if we are going to book through the ship or try to privately book.

Thought I would share, have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Old November 28th, 2001, 01:06 PM
Marnie

Default Re: Carnival will Send you Prices for Excursions P

Thank you for the helpful tip. I'm going to e-mail them today.
Old November 28th, 2001, 09:30 PM
Vicki C

Had my TA call Carnival and they faxed her a complete list with prices of all shore excursions on our trip to Western Carb.
Vicki
Old December 14th, 2001, 07:34 AM
Marnie

I tried the e-mail method, Carnival didn't respond for 2 weeks. They finally sent me an e-mail saying they couldn't help me because they were having trouble with their e-mail service and to call 1-800 Carnival. That was weird, how did they send me that e-mail? Anyway, I called and they faxed it to me while I was talking to them. By the time I hung up, it was coming through the machine. I thought from reading other postings that my TA would have to do this. But all they asked for was a fax number and a first name, you don't even have to be booked on that cruise.

The faxed copy was a little hard to read, as faxes often are, but it has everything. They are listed by port, with prices, descriptions and durations. I'm going to have to remember this the next time I book a cruise. I'll get the shore excursions faxed to me for several cruises before choosing. I would have prefered the e-mail method only so that I could save it on my computer and pass it to friends that are in other cities, but this was still pretty convenient.

I am prepared now, thanks Michelle

29 days and a wake-up. WOO HOO!!