Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2002, 05:33 PM
Yeoman

Default To Robocop-Spirit Excursions

Hi Robo, I was wondering how your friend is making out on the Spirit with trying to arrange better or more organized shore tours? Also how did you like the ship? Thanks for your help, Linda
Sponsored Links
Old January 24th, 2002, 09:16 PM
Robocop

Default Re: To Robocop-Spirit Excursions

Linda,
Unfortunately we haven't been able to get onboard that ship as it is selling out so well! My friend has been putting in 18 hr days almost every day making the shore excursions better for all and from many of the comments I have heard both on websites and newsgroups the tours are doing better every week. She has also been checking the comment cards closely and it appears that most are now very satisfied with the tours. I do know that she has been almost selling out every single ships shore excursion and she is still trying to figure a way to increase space so more can go. Last word we have is that she will be finishing up the middle of Feb and turning the suties over to a regular shore excursion manager and she will go to the home office to work and be on call to help with any tours or ships that develop any problems with their tours.
Jim
Old January 26th, 2002, 08:37 PM
Vicki C

Default Re: To Robocop-Spirit Excursions

Jim,
Do you know anything about the Pride excursion? I had Carnival Fax there information for these to me in Dec. now I hear from people who have been on her that everything is diffrent. They have hiked all the prices and changed a lot of the tours. Heard anything about this?
Thanks for your help
Vicki
we were really instrested in their 2 tank dive at Belize city. Was sent price of $99.00 for the trip now read where it is $165.00. Sure was a jump in price.