Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 23rd, 2004, 12:35 PM
clem

Default Has anyone golfed in Bermuda?

I posted a similar message quite a while ago, but didn't get any response...so I'll try again. We will be going to Bermuda on the Voyager next summer. The ship docks at the Naval Dockyard, and I would like to do a golf excursion through Royal Caribbean. My question is...do they transport you to the other side of the island to golf...or do you have to set up your own transportation? I can only find golf excursions offered for Hamilton, and Kings Wharf. Also, can you arrange these before you go...or does it have to be booked on the ship? I would appreciate any advice on this!

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old September 25th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Has anyone golfed in Bermuda?

It has been several years ago, but we golfed every day we were in Bermuda when we sailed there on the Zenith. We only booked one golf trip through the ship and as I recall, we had to arrange for our own transportation. As a result, we made future reservations on our own at the golf courses closest to the port we were in. I believe our ports were Hamilton and King's Wharf. There was one course in the Hamilton area that we actually used the ferry to get back to the ship. It was a nice ride through all of the little islands. We could have taken the ferry to the course but there is a pretty steep hill to climb. Hope that helps some.