Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2001, 02:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default CruiseMates New Years Cruise/looking for cabinmate

I also posted this under Cruisemates cruises. Cruisemates has booked a group for the Golden Princess over New Years. I would love the join all the Cruisemates for this New Year's cruise, but alas I will have to travel solo. The single supplement is 75%! I could use those extra dollars for fun and shore excursions! Are there any out there traveling solo that would love to go but doesn't want to pay the single supplement? I'm female, single, 40 yrs old, young at heart (of course all us 40 something people say that! lol) and still sane! My only requirement is that you also be female. If you're interested, drop me a line at my email address.

Janice
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2001, 01:45 AM
Anna Goruk

Default Re: CruiseMates New Years Cruise/looking for cabin

Hi Janice, I would love to go with you but the timing's not good as my husband would like me to spend New Years with him.I am looking for a cruisemate for late October or early November to cruise on Holland America to South America, Hawaii or Costa Rica, a 10 or more day cruise. If you might be interested email me .Thanks
Old March 6th, 2001, 08:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: CruiseMates New Years Cruise/looking for cabin

Hi Anna,

A 10 day cruise sounds wonderful, but unfortunately I'm not able to take that much time off from work at a time. Hope you find someone to go with you! It sounds like a lot of fun.