Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 8th, 2001, 02:20 PM
dane

Default I need to find a female to go on a cruise with!!!!

I am going on a cruise to Hawaii and i want a female to accompany me. Age really isn't an issue, so please leave your name, age, and e-mail for me if your intersted.

Thanx
Sponsored Links
Old May 20th, 2001, 12:29 AM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: I need to find a female to go on a cruise with

When trying to find a roommate, it would help to state something about yourself, like your age, whether or not you are a smoker, and a little bit about your interests.
Also, are you a late riser or early? Things like this can help someone decide if they want to share a cabin with you.

Pat Hagan
Singles Editor

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
59 yr old female seeking female cruisemate for Oct 2, 2010 NCL Carribean cruise relena Seeking Cruise Companion 6 March 21st, 2013 10:18 AM
Female looking for female cruise mate out of Norfolk, VA plb1257 Seeking Cruise Companion 10 January 15th, 2012 08:23 AM
young professional female seeks female cruisemate for E Caribbean cruise 8/10 or 9/10 world-explorer Seeking Cruise Companion 4 May 19th, 2011 08:09 PM
Older female seeking female cruise and travel companion Pedgie Seeking Cruise Companion 2 December 11th, 2007 11:52 AM
Just want to find some nice female company on Adventure of t Christian Seeking Cruise Companion 0 September 6th, 2002 12:49 AM