Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 11th, 2001, 08:34 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default cruising alone for the first time

I am taking my first cruise, alone. I have never been on a cruise but have traveled alone several times. I want to experience the cruise this time to get away from the work stresses and enjoy the view and meet new people not necessarily with an onboard relationship in mind. I just need the rest, however; I do want to be able to enjoy dancing and tours. I am taking a cruise on Dec.7 to the Bahamas on the Norwegian Sea (ship) how would one go about finding other singles onboard? I am interested in a singles cruise this summer. I would like a summer calendar if available, Thanks for any suggestions.
Rita
Sponsored Links
Old November 12th, 2001, 10:09 AM
worktocruise

Default Re: cruising alone for the first time

Rita,

They usually have a "singles get together" on most cruises. That would be one good way to meet other singles. Another way is don't be afraid to ask others if they are travelling alone or if they know of anyone else on board who is. Cruising is a great way to relax and forget about everything at home. Sit back and let yourself be pampered! Have fun. Tell us about it when you return!
Old November 13th, 2001, 09:53 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: cruising alone for the first time

I am in the process of getting together a Singles Cruise calendar for next year. I will let everyone know when it is posted.

Pat Hagan, Singles Editor