Here are some more great rates for those of you who want to cruise by yourself. Let me know if you want more information, and I will steer you in the right direction.
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor, Cruisemates
These have little or no single supplement, and you don't need a cabinmate!
- RCCL NEW ADVENTURER OF THE SEAS 7 NIGHT S. CARIBBEAN $949
- CELEBRITY MERCURY 17 NIGHT SOUTH AMERICA/MEXICO $1349
- NCL DREAM 12 NIGHT EUROPE/NORWAY IN JUNE $1699
- NORWEGIAN WIND 7 NIGHT ALASKA $719
- RCCL 14 NIGHT AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND $1533
- CARNIVAL NON-SMOKING PARADISE 10 OR 11 NIGHT CARIBBEAN $1194
- CRYSTAL HARMONY ALASKA $2499
Jeff, there is a wonderful singles cruise out of Miami March 3rd on the Paradise. And when I was onboard last year I didn't see a single "rugrat." Go to the Cruisemates Singles calendar and link yourself to info about the March 3rd cruise. Great rates...and you will have a wonderful time.
Some of these singles prices are great. I am a ship fan more than a port fan. Particularly older liners. Can you keep me updated with lists for singles prices such as the one on this message board. I don't often get to this site...and don't want to miss any possibilities.
As a confirmed cruise-a-holic who retired rather young to endulge in my favorite pass-time, cruising, I was delighted to see the prices of the cruises you have mentioned. I have taken three cruises this past year, two weeks (round-trip) to Alaska on the Raphsody last July, 10 day canal on the Crown P. last spring, and a quick 7 day on the Zandam. The only real "bargain" was the single rate on the Z. Any tips on getting good single rates for one who like to cruise frequently?