Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 5th, 2002, 01:06 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default singles cruise in Sweden

While in Sweden last spring I saw a advertisement for a singles cruise on a cruise ship that I had sailed on in the past and really enjoyed. It is a 24 hour cruise that leaves Stockholm and and sails to Finland and back. I was unable to attend the singles cruise as my flight left before the trip. When I got home I inquired about the trip. 1500 Swedish singles from the ages of 25 to 35 mostly attended the trip. The cruise ship used is a really nice ship, with numerous nightclubs, entertainment, and other events. Not to mention the great view of the numerous islands between Stockholm and Finland.

With the the great turnout of the first trip a second trip has been planned. It is planned for Oct 20th, with a expected turnout of 1500 Swedish singles. I live in the New York area and plann on attending. If you have a interest you can e-mail me at marti1065@aol.com. It is going to be a blast.

Martin
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2002, 07:34 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: singles cruise in Sweden

Martin, this sounds like a fantastic cruise. Please keep a diary and when you return post here on the singles message board and tell us all about it. I wish I were going, too!

Bon voyage!
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor