Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2002, 08:38 AM
Traci

Default Cabin Mate Oct-Nov

I am a SWF, late 30's looking to go on a cruise in October or early November. Thinking about sharing a cabin. Anyone interested?
Sponsored Links
Old September 19th, 2002, 06:48 PM
don howell

Default Re: Cabin Mate Oct-Nov

hi traci, my name is don,i am 46 yrs young,single never married, a electrician, i live in plainfield ill. i am going on a cruise feb21- march5 a 10- daycruise in carribean with 8 other people, iam looking for partner to share good times.if interested give me e-mail. later,don
Old September 19th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Admiral

Traci,

I am a SWF, late 30's looking to go on a cruise in October or early November. Thinking about sharing a cabin. Anyone interested?

If you don't have a friend who is interested, most cruise lines will attempt to match you with a roommate of the same sex under the "guaranteed share" program. If they fail to find a match, you get the room to yourself and pay only the normal double occupancy fare.

That said, there are certain risks in sharing with a stranger. I usually prefer to pay the single supplement to be assured of not having those problems.

Norm.
Old September 20th, 2002, 09:17 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Storm'n Norman

Traci,
Have sent you an e-mail about myself, my cruising experiences and why you should consider cruising with me (on a share basis) on board the Carnival Pride on 2nd November 2002 (with 100 of my best friends)!!!
Hope to hear from you..............
Regards from "Down-under"!
Storm'n Norman
(Aussie Cruise-a-holic)
Old September 23rd, 2002, 08:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Storm'n Norman
Default Re: Re: Cabin Mate Oct-Nov

Found a roomie for the ship (Pride November 2nd).............but now looking for someone to share on Carnival Legend (Feb. 14th 2003)!
Interested Traci?
Norman
Old September 24th, 2002, 06:33 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Re: Cabin Mate Oct-Nov

40 year old swm already booked on the PARADISE for Oct.27 as a single on guaranteed share basis,( Category 1-A) Looking to spend few more dollars and get at least a 4-A This will be my 4th cruise with Carnival. This cruise has3-4 single groups confirmed (300 singles appx.) Perhaps you will get on with share basis and I'll see you there. HAPPY CRUISING.
Old October 2nd, 2002, 08:50 AM
Beginner

I am 44, single, male, 6 foot, 170lbs, blue eyes.
I am thinking of a crusie dduring that time frame also. Thinking about a 3 -5 day one.
If you think you would be intrested in us sharing a room, e-mail me.
Old October 9th, 2002, 01:52 PM
Debra

FYI, if you have not found a cruise-mate and are still looking to go solo. I just booked a single room 4 nights on Carnival Escasty out of L.A. for under $300.00 dollars. November 11, 2002. I will probally be the only single on board according to lack of posts.