Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2006, 01:01 AM
Yeoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelgal
I also noticed that if you talk to single guys at any bar they will buy you drinks.
I am not a big drinker so I would ask for a coke.

I have to wholeheartedly agree with Heather.

Carnival Legend, Thanksgiving, 2006
Old July 28th, 2006, 01:12 AM
Yeoman

deleted
Old July 28th, 2006, 01:55 AM
Yeoman

I find it great fun to mix it up. Sidle up to a cutie at the bar and offer to buy him a drink.

We won't EVEN go into my pickup line for a cute bald guy

Old July 28th, 2006, 08:18 AM
First Mate

No Kathy not the pick up line!!!! That is not a good idea someone might get the wrong idea.
Old July 28th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Yeoman

That's why it's not being revealed! The Copyright Patent is still pending anyways

Old July 28th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Beginner

Yo dancemachine I love Rockstarsupernova. I too think dilana is incredible but I like that bald dude from Iceland and the lady who dove off the stage. Best show on tv for music fans Gotta love any show with Tommy Lee
Old July 28th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Yeoman

Hi Paul, I have to watch the Rock show so I can see who I like the best.
I will let you and Dancer know after I see the show. Angel girl
Old July 28th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Passenger

Finally, I come back to a good topic; yes!
That TV show Rock star absolutely rocks
I also never watch reality tv but damn that is one good show
I'm with you boys on all 3 of your picks
Dillana is the witchy chick and i think she definitely has a shot although that bald dude I think his name is like Mani or Mangy he is pretty cool. That blond lady Storm blew everyone away when she did that leap into the crowd. i want that Pil guy gone he keeps singing that grunge rock crap-get him outta there I want rock n roll
I will be downloading the cool songs from this show and bringing them on the cruise to add to the tunes.
Old July 28th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Passenger

Hey Angelgal I thought you were onboard with us for this cruise now I see you started a new post and you are taking the cruise in february.
What's up?
Old July 28th, 2006, 09:18 PM
First Mate

Ok, who's straying from the subject of cruising now??? I would say the boys are. Follow your own rules, cruise conversation please.
Old July 28th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Passenger

Okay Cruise conversation only...got it;

What year did Top Gun come out?

What actor from Riskey Business later went onto the tv show Moonlighting?

What exactly is Scienetology?

Did he really jump on Oprah's couch or was that a stunt double?

Cruise conversation only right? 8)
Old July 28th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Yeoman

Old July 28th, 2006, 10:35 PM
First Mate

Ok, Dan I will remember this. So funny aren't we, hummmmmmmmmmmmmm I have 6 months to figure out ways to torture you during the cruise. Well, I think Kathy might have a few ideas too.
Old July 29th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Yeoman

Hi Tandanman, I am a Californian and it is real easy to drive to San Diego or fly for one hour and I will be on the cruiseship on Jan.20th. I have stopped talking about the Jan.20th cruise because all of us who signed up with VTG Hosted Singles group will have our own private message board to talk with eachother and also post our photos, do Chat, send eachother private messages, etc. I am looking foreward to doing all that.

I am free to travel anytime because I have taken time off from working as a college professor. I have the money to travel and have also chosen to cruise on Feb.11th because it is my birthday and I want to be with other singles on my birthday. I love to cruise with singles.

The two cruises for Jan. & Feb. are super close but I have decided to cruise as much as possible this year. I love the ocean a lot. I like hanging with singles who have things in common with me.
There arn't that many people around who like to cruise like I do. But I do have a few friends to cruise with.

I have several cruises lined up already. I am cruising in Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec, Jan, and February. These are the cruiseships: NCL DAWN, CARNIVAL PRIDE, DIAMOND PRINCESS, STAR PRINCESS, OOSTERDAM, and CARNIVAL CONQUEST. I am already looking at other future cruises too.

I enjoy cruising, dancing, and reality shows for fun. . I am almost an expert on cruising but I am always learning something new about cruising. I am also very good at playing trivia games on the cruiseships and I win lots of small gifts. I am an expert dancer and love to dance on the cruiseships too. I am a social butterfly and love to meet people everywhere I go. That is my life. Born to cruise, Angelgal
Old July 29th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Passenger

Angelgal-Since you are traveling evey single month for the rest of your life you need me I have decided to take on the task of being your full time cabana boy
I will be in charge of the following for you:

* Pouring you champagne too and from the port in the limo you will be paying for of course..

* Providing you with compliments and positive words throughout the trip including:
"No that 2 piece bathing suit doesn't make you look fat"
"Please eat honey, have another brownine"
"What bags under what eyes?" "Oh you are much prettier than that 18 year old super model" and many more of course.

* Officialy tasting any and all alcoholic beverages to make sure they are up to your standards.

* I will be solely responsible for covering you in tanning oils and body lotions with a full fledged body massage so your skin will not suffer any damage from the sun.

* As much as it pains me too; I feel it will be my duty to not pick , but purchase (on your credit card of course) any and all lingerie you may need for the trip up to and including thongs, bikinis, stockings, teddies, bras, garter belts and of course heels no shorter than 3 inches.

* I will officialy be in charge of photography including any pictures of female friends you make who wanted their photos taken on any topless beaches.

I 'm sure their are countless other services you will be asking me to provide and I will be more than happy to accomodate you in exchange for free airfare, cruises, hotels,and of course say 3 grand a week in spending money.
Now if for some unexplained reason you refuse this offer then I will be forced to the EBAY website where I will be auctioning off these services to the highest bidder.
See you Jan 20th and Feb 11th and etc etc etc
Old July 29th, 2006, 05:58 PM
First Mate

Dan, I think you might be going to e-bay, but I will let you do any of these things for me, of course on your credit credit! Consider it practice. Do you know how long it's been since I have had a massage and someone to put my sunscreen on my back?? Of course you can tell me how good I look in my bathing suit too I will do this for you, all to help you practice. Aren't I just the bestest as my nephew would say? 8)
Old July 29th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Passenger

Smile if Angelgal turns down my most generous offer then you gotta deal.
PS- Full body massage is a must
Old July 29th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Yeoman

Sorry....Tandanman..... I already have a Cabana boy. He is real gooood if you know what I mean. He does all of the above duties that you have listed. I have tons of red lace underoos..... his favorite color. Lately he also likes blue so I have stocked up on blue lace underwear. He fills the cabin with his masculine essesence. He also does an extra duty of talking sexy to me on his cell phone and he is in the cabin with me.lol.
I have given him an American Express card so I don't have to bother signing up for things I buy when we go shopping. He runs to open doors for me. I bought him a BMW car for his birthday. Isn't that sweet of me?

He is just a cabana boy.... that is why I am still single. I am looking for a guy who can carry a conversation with me on any subject. I get bored very easily with Cabana boys. I will keep you in mind. Okay?
Old July 29th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Passenger

Angelgal's loss is Smilehmb's gain
Old July 29th, 2006, 08:40 PM
First Mate

Default YES!

I get a full body massage on my cruise from Dan!! Free use of his credit card and all!! Wish I had you this past Thursday to apply my sunscreen. My back is fried, who knew taking a 3 year old wave jumping could be so much fun yet burn my back sooo bad!!
Just checking, do you massage butts well?? My do promise to Dan, once my sunburn is better I will hit the gym and make sure my butt is extra firm!
Oh, Jason I haven't forgot my promise to take you home!! I must be a nice girl and help Dan practice for his new job!! That's what friends are for right?
So guys, we are still waiting for the real and recent pictures of you 2!
Kathy where are you, I feel like we are drifting apart...............
Old July 30th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Yeoman

I'm sooooooo staying out of this conversation!!!!

Old July 30th, 2006, 10:31 AM
First Mate

Kathy, no comment?? I can share if you want!
Old July 30th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Yeoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelgal
Sorry....Tandanman..... I already have a Cabana boy. He is real gooood if you know what I mean. He does all of the above duties that you have listed. I have tons of red lace underoos..... his favorite color. Lately he also likes blue so I have stocked up on blue lace underwear. He fills the cabin with his masculine essesence. He also does an extra duty of talking sexy to me on his cell phone and he is in the cabin with me.lol.
I have given him an American Express card so I don't have to bother signing up for things I buy when we go shopping. He runs to open doors for me. I bought him a BMW car for his birthday. Isn't that sweet of me?

He is just a cabana boy.... that is why I am still single. I am looking for a guy who can carry a conversation with me on any subject. I get bored very easily with Cabana boys. I will keep you in mind. Okay?

wow!! TMI!! ROFL

Old July 30th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Yeoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileHMB
Kathy, no comment?? I can share if you want!
you are too sweet

Old July 30th, 2006, 06:05 PM
First Mate

See a good roomie shares everything.......................................N OT!
Old July 30th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Yeoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileHMB
See a good roomie shares everything.......................................N OT!
Including mutual opinions

Old July 30th, 2006, 07:11 PM
First Mate

Yes, it appears we do!! Different choice in men though! Really hard to see my screen right now through 2 kittens that must be with me at all times. Do you think it is a hint to get me off?? Just wondering.
Old July 31st, 2006, 07:39 PM
First Mate

Default Horseback riding

Dan,
I am up for the horseback riding! Cheap as dirt. I couldn't believe the cost, couldn't get anything through the ship for that price. Anyone else interested??
Old August 1st, 2006, 09:46 AM
Passenger

Nothing new to add regarding the cruise so I'll just say...

ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA is on tonight!!!!

I'm hoping Storm, Dilana, and Magni all give kick butt performances!
Old August 1st, 2006, 01:57 PM
First Mate

Default Cabo

I was told we must hit the bar called the Office in Cabo. Saw it on a post and someone I know has a timeshare there. Said we will have a blast!